FDA Roofing is conscious of the environment and is committed to protecting it through contemporary practices and conduct our business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We fulfil this commitment by:
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner,
- Complying with all environmental legislations and regulations,
- Minimising the use of energy and materials,
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees
- Looks for continuous improvement through the application of best environmental practices.
Our Objective: To minimise our impact on the environment!
Note: FDA Roofing prides itself on the correct disposal techniques of old material including:
- Recycling of all metal material
- Proper disposal of all asbestos products
- The breaking down of concrete and ceramic tiles
- Disposal of Polycarbonate and fibreglass products